close

March 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

anyone using AI products to generate blog posts for SEO?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Madison

I guess the last few years, some clever guys got a jump on this before everyone, but not me… I have see a ton of s****y YouTube videos that seem produced by AI but not sure about how many blog posts and articles I have come across… I think not many? on Google SERPs.

They probably exist in the millions but I just don’t think I’m coming across them often yet, maybe Google’s algo is smart enough to down-rank most of them?

#3274 Reply
    Adam

I have been wondering about this, probably lots of people too after ChatGPT…

#3275 Reply
    Janice
    #3276 Reply
    Janet

are there any AI blogging tools that work well with SlickStack?

#3277 Reply
    Brittany

Ironically, I suspect using an AI to do your blogging might end up requiring more time investment than just hiring a good freelance writer to manage the posting.

Plus many bloggers are pretty cheap to hire.

#3368 Reply
    Sara

AI tools can’t insert relevant hyperlinks yet for starters, at least not that I’ve seen.

#3863 Reply
    Linda

200+ clicks/day using Jasper AI ain’t bad

#4043 Reply
    Diane
    #6111 Reply
    Michelle

Lots of guys on Twitter playing with AI for SEO niche sites right now. Although from what I saw, mostly they are scared, and keeping their “AI sites” apart from their naturally written content sites just in case.

#6308 Reply
    Kenneth

Jasper AI had some good attention on Twitter.

#6309 Reply
    Jack

I tried Jasper but the UI was a bit confusing and difficult to manage for me. I think some of those AI products are just throwing up dozens of half-baked features and just a s**t show on the backend really.

#6914 Reply
    Jennifer

this guy made a tool called Drafthorse AI for it:

#7564 Reply
    Cheryl
    #7926 Reply
    Stephanie

worth sharing

#12584 Reply
    Roger

I don’t really know how it works, but anything that 10up does is worth noting:

https://github.com/10up/classifai

#13205 Reply
    Shirley

speaking from experience, DO NOT simply copy and paste AI article output into blog posts as I had multiple websites completely deindexed from Google this year, even though the articles had good grammar and unique photos and good layout and everything. Google is being ruthless, deleting tons and tons of websites that have “too much” AI content in proportion to the rest of the human-created text on the site (seems to be a threshold in the algorithm).

#13206 Reply
    John

I saw Charles Floate a few others mention Cuppa AI.

#13207 Reply
    Danielle
    #13271 Reply
    Beverly

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Reply #3863 in anyone using AI products to generate blog posts for SEO?

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!