close

March 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

how many BuyVM and BuyShared positive reviews are fake?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

I’m starting to wonder.

This guy Francisco was called out some years ago for paying off forum members in Web Hosting Talk to say positive things about BuyVM.

Now I found the same “happy 8 years customer!” review on LET and WHT

#5675 Reply
    Andrew
    #5677 Reply
    Frances

I mean, it could just be a very satisfied customer who owes him a favor. Although it does seem a little bit strange

#5678 Reply
    Gregory

when did he get called out for paying for fake positive reviews??

#5679 Reply
    Charlotte
    #5681 Reply
    Maria

those were posted by VPSLatch founder who had agreed to trade shilling for each other until WHT figured it out and stopped them.

#5682 Reply
    Joyce

lol What do you expect from LET 😏

#5683 Reply
    Rebecca

He’s also in bed with NexusBytes, which (secretly) is just a Mxroute reseller apparently. Both of those founders are very active in LET. And here is Francisco shilling both those brands on Reddit a few weeks ago

https://www.reddit.com/user/wpnoobdev/comments/

So you tell me, do you think Francisco has stopped making shilling deals with other LET and WHT founders or is still doing the same old s**t for 10+ years…..

#5684 Reply
    Denise

the emails on Imgur also revealed Frantech was dividing their VPS multiple times, but that was before KVM days so maybe irrelevant now

#5685 Reply
    Lawrence

I mean, 600+++ reviews on Trustpilot lmfao

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/buyvm.net

For a small datacenter company that is pretty insane. Even huge companies don’t have more than a few dozen reviews!! They are either very very strongly asking customers for reviews or probably paying for some fake reviews, cuz Trustpilot is easy to spam–

#5686 Reply
    Noah

“some” fake reviews, you mean like 400 fake reviews? maybe 🤣🤣

#5687 Reply
    Sandra

Since when is Nexusbytes reselling Mxroute? I Thought they died

#5688 Reply
    Brian

Since when is Nexusbytes reselling Mxroute

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1831173

#5689 Reply
    Carl

Well At least Francisco uses his real name. And is willing to host controversial blogs that other companies banned already for no good reasons.

#5690 Reply
    Danielle

Here’s a summary of most LET providers:

– they are primarily fly-by-night small operations with no marketing budget and they accept mostly any customers cuz its easy money

– this results in them catering to hackers, spammers, and cybercrime

– these providers will then fall back to “free speech” excuses or just pretend like they didn’t know what was going on

– when they get criticized on the boards for bad customer service from normies (cuz they are focused on catering to criminals) their “gang” will jump on the OP and start trash talking them and calling them Karens and whatever

– rinse and repeat

Many of the positive reviews are legit. But they are written by hackers and spammers and criminals who have no other web hosts to choose from, so they are very loyal even when there is bad customer service or downtime problems or whatever.

Nobody is using these providers for their production WordPress sites or whatever, 90% are running VPN, TOR exit nodes, or email spam.

#5691 Reply
    Larry

Example of normie getting shafted by shills for daring to complain….

https://vpsboard.com/threads/buyvm-review-awful-experience.7625/

Very rare instance of someone using BuyVM for a production blog, but notice how paranoid he is about being d0xxed, so most likely he’s also using BuyVM for his spam operations and this blog is just a side project

https://infrablog.lain.la/buyvm-review

#5692 Reply
    Grace
    #5694 Reply
    Tyler

Frantech also sells Litespeed plans, might be related lol

#5696 Reply
    Alexander

Is this why Francisco could literally type “donkey tits” on random LET threads and 25+ users will immediately click THANKS! on his post?

#5698 Reply
    Victoria

nah, that’s just cuz LET likes donkey tits

#5741 Reply
    Jean
    #8115 Reply
    Eric

LET insiders are privately sharing this thread lmao getting nervous?

#8116 Reply
    Lawrence

proof? evidence? ok bruv

#11011 Reply
    Natalie

This is one of the most insightful threads about these guys I have ever found…

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Reply #5681 in how many BuyVM and BuyShared positive reviews are fake?

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!