close

April 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

ZipWP proves Adam and his fellow grifters have no bottom

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Eric

just when you thought WP dooshbags couldn’t get any dooshier they launch AI POWERED SHITBLOG LAUNCHERS FOR YOUR NICHE AI CONTENT AUTOMATION MAGIC AI THING WITH AFFILIATE LINKS COMING SOON #AI #AIBLOG #AIGURUS #AUTOGRIFT

Robert

Patricia

foookcckkk meee mate

Carolyn

This is the joy of WordPress having a lower barrier of entry.

Sandra

wait… wut???>>> dafuk is this hellshit

Sharon

lol of course Brainstorm Force, the Indian agency who makes add-on plugins for every page builder plugin on earth is Adam’s partners on this thing.

Ronald

BRAINSTORM FORCE AI ®® BRAIN FORCE STORMS ®® FOR WEB INFOTECH ®®®®

Joshua

what type of force storm of the zip AI is this service?

Jesse

https://www.google.com/search?q=zipwp

lol every single blog post about ZipWP is owned by Adam and Brainstorm, this is the state of the third-world-spam-crap WordPress community now.

no wonder so many people are gtfo of WordPress the past few years…

Jacob

Has Rank Math heard about this yet?

Nicole
    Patrick

Just give up already SlickStack. You had your chance.

Cheryl

lmao this is like when those s****y Android apps made in 2015 for making your face look like a cartoon simply changed their name to have “AI” at the end on Google Play and their installs went thru the roof in 2023.

Patrick

If you REALLY wanted to automate niche sites, and have so many sites that taking 10 minutes to setup a WordPress server is TOO MUCH TIME for you… why even choose WordPress at that point?

You could do it with static site generators MUCH easier, esp. if you don’t plan on spending any time editing content….

Nathan

why even choose WordPress at that point

Bro….

what are you not understanding here. ITS F*****G AI FOR THE NICHES SITE WEBZ. ONLY 60 SECONDS AND YOUR AI SITE IS LAUNCHED WITH THE AI SEOS!!!!!

Kayla

Wait a sec. This blog is not owned by Brainstorm.

ZipWP – Generate AI WordPress Website in 60 seconds for Free. Wait what?

George

lol….

I’m Daniel, and I’ve been creating websites with WordPress for 15 years. I was lazy to learn how to code, so I mastered the art of making quality web projects without coding skills. I started WPctrl.com with the idea to share my knowledge and personal experience, and suggest better alternatives to you.

so much to digest. I want to cry.

Gary

I would be interested to test the PageSpeed scores of their generated ZipWP sites, because if it is using Astra theme and various of their plugins and page builder stuff, I would think that performance is going to take a hit. Thoughts?

Charlotte

get ready for millions of listicles on .xyz and .top domains with Astra theme, 4 different page builder plugins installed, and AI photos of cyberpunk robot sex dolls with 8 fingers selling you ebook courses on Gumroad 🤪🤪🤪

Stephanie

get ready for millions of listicles on .xyz and .top domains with Astra theme, 4 different page builder plugins installed, and AI photos of cyberpunk robot sex dolls with 8 fingers selling you ebook courses on Gumroad 🤪🤪🤪

THE INTERNET HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER.

Joyce

to be fair, Astra theme is much better now.

Willie

I actually like Astra, but I wouldn’t use any of their page builder plugins, just makes the bloat even bloatier.

Jean

making fun of Brainstorm Force name, do you guys think Littlebizzy is not the gayest name in WordPress????? seriously.

ohhhh I’m so little and so bizzyyy

Cynthia

ohhhh I’m so little and so bizzyyy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yes, it was our p0rnstar name. super embarrassed.

Walter

ShitWP

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!