close

May 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

Object Cache flush failed.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Hello All,
    I am getting this error “Object Cache flush failed.” when I clear object cache.
    I though may I did the install incorrectly and did a reinstall but still the same problem.
    What am I doing wrong?

Larry

Any help?
    Did some investigating and it seems to be related to memcached.I did the install wizard.

I put some code on the server to check if memcached extension is enabled and if the the daemon is running and able to store and retrieve data successfully.
    Everything checked out.
    Is this a plugin problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Helen

I think it was discussed on the Discord channel, it’s because Clear Caches plugin was not supporting Memcached yet

Edward

Thanks, if I need to flush I will just manually flush from the command line.

One other thing, I did the interactive install wizard and I did not recall any opportunity to install my cloudflare API key.

I had to get the slickslack cloudflare plugin from github and manually install.
    Did I miss something during the install wizard? I am worried about updates for the cloudflare plugin I manually installed.

Thank you for the help, it is greatly appreciated.

Larry

you can also flush via WP-CLI

Edward

For SlickStack you can run ss purge to purge all caches, or just ss purge object cache or ss purge memcached instead if you want to be specific.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!