close

April 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

WARNING: Thai Visa Centre is an illegal bribery ring

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Beverly

https://www.thailandblog.nl/en/opmerkelijk/grandioos-aanbod-thai-visa-centre/

shady af

I’ve also seen this ad pop up a few times while using facebook.
    I wouldn’t even start it.
    I think it’s another advertisement just like those so-called call centers, and let’s just hope that someone has the instinct that after having paid first, they will never hear from them again.
    I also sometimes hear those stories of people who try to circumvent the rules in such a way.
    Firstly, you are not sure whether that visa stamp is actually registered.
    In other cases I am thinking of a kind of corruption in which a dubious immigration official certainly benefits financially.
    Do you comply with the rules of the game and do it as it should be?
    Then you also have the right to speak up if they ever want to be difficult.
    I am not afraid anymore , when I go to immigration .

Emma

Chad keeps spamming SlickStack.io so we are scaling up our efforts to expose his criminal “visa” enterprise in Thailand, which he is trying desperately to pretend he’s no longer involved with…

Samuel
    Charles

gheyyyyyy

Nicole

his company is “Thai Visa Centre” but another one “Visa Express Bangkok” also scams the s**t out of people and also American owner, is it the same guy?

I just got scammed by a Visa centre for 640,000 THB
    byu/thegreyarea1 inThailand

Kimberly

no idea, maybe or maybe not.

Robert

These white guys who go to Thailand and think they are big stuff cuz they know a few corrupt cops… apparently, they don’t realize they will be the first ones blamed and the first ones in jail as soon as anything goes south. They never learn…. YOu really think Thai officials are going to take the blame for your fraud and bullshit 😄😄😄

Andrew

Robert
    These white guys who go to Thailand and think they are big stuff cuz they know a few corrupt cops… apparently, they don’t realize they will be the first ones blamed and the first ones in jail as soon as anything goes south

they also made corruption even worse, the Immigration don’t want to do their jobs and issue the normal visa stamp if they are waiting for higher price from bribes.

Jacob

who is the loser trying to DDOS the SlickStack.io website lmao

^^^so this was all Chad / Thai Visa Centre????

Arthur

bribery in Thailand? 😱

Logan
    Ashley

try asking about them on ASEAN NOW and your post will be deleted within minutes… there is a shady relationship between them and I’m guessing it will get worse.

Lauren

Viral on /r/Bangkok:

https://archive.ph/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bangkok/comments/1cay064/thai_visa_centre_bribery_gang_and_online/

Expats will put up with a lot of corruption but not when it involves accessing their private data or spamming the s**t out of them like TVC is now doing.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!