close

April 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

bad SEO effects after using Sucuri security (Godaddy)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Natalie

anyone experience this?? my client used them and had big issues with many articles not indexed or crawled by Google anymore.

Marie

Friends dont let friends use Godaddy!

Cheryl

lol.

Some example: Sometimes I try to open her WP Admin and it times out. Also I tried to update a plugin today, and got this message:

Update failed: <!DOCTYPE html> Security <!-- Content ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --> Hosting Server Connect Timeout HTTP 504 — Unable to Connect to the Origin Server Please try again in a few minutes Error details: Error Code: HTTP 504 Error Code: Backend or gateway connection timeout. Server ID: 11011 What is going on: Request is taking too long to respond Origin server not responding or too busy GoDaddy Network blocked by Origin Firewall What can I do to fix it? If you are just visiting the site, just wait a bit and it should be back soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you own the web site, please verify with your hosting company if your server is up and running and if they have our firewall IPs whitelisted. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, open a ticket on our support page and we will assist with troubleshooting. <!-- Footer --> Copyright © 1999 – 2019 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy
    Raymond

Update failed: <!DOCTYPE html> Security <!-- Content ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --> Hosting Server Connect Timeout HTTP 504 &mdash; Unable to Connect to the Origin Server Please try again in a few minutes Error details: Error Code: HTTP 504 Error Code: Backend or gateway connection timeout. Server ID: 11011 What is going on: Request is taking too long to respond Origin server not responding or too busy GoDaddy Network blocked by Origin Firewall What can I do to fix it? If you are just visiting the site, just wait a bit and it should be back soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you own the web site, please verify with your hosting company if your server is up and running and if they have our firewall IPs whitelisted. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, open a ticket on our support page and we will assist with troubleshooting. <!-- Footer --> Copyright &copy; 1999 &ndash; 2019 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Willie

And after that I got a different Godaddy message like this

Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Different from the first timeout errors which was from the browser.

Daniel

but, the Super Bowl commercials told me Godaddy was #1

Benjamin
    Martha
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!