close

May 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

how to add a team member to my Cloudflare account?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

for example my web designer who wants to setup a SlickStack server for me then he wanted access to my Cloudflare settings

Charlotte

@OP you might try this:

https://developers.cloudflare.com/fundamentals/account-and-billing/members/manage/

They are in the middle of updating team members and access/roles options recently so the documentation has been changing a bit.

But pretty much you would need to give your web developer “Admin” type of access, so he can view all DNS records and change any settings for your domain. Before, this was the only option, but it seems Cloudflare is starting to have multiple options and roles now.

You can input his/her email address and then click the Invite button.

Logan

This approach allows a client (website owner) to have their own Cloudflare account, for better security and billing purposes, but still let their freelancers and web developers access and optimize all the different features.

Susan
    Margaret

everyone should be using Cloudflare, best DNS in the universe!

Julia

The new “permissions” for adding Cloudflare team members is very confusing and some of my clients are doing it wrong.

It was already difficult trying to explain to clients how to add me to their team but the latest changes have made it even more difficult for them.

Judy

yah the new method kinda sucks

Cloudflare UI getting a little too bloated…

Kevin

there’s now like a million options when you add a new team member 😖

George

yup new permissions are INSANE…….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!