close

June 2024 promo! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

Pinterest’s Top 100 Most Engaged Interests / Topics

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jordan

Shared by Tony Hill on his email newsletter, for those interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eh7Cz_4JO7X-z8CU2n3BepXe6mFPtaes/view

#11813 Reply
    Timothy

Not gonna list all them here, you gotta check by yourself. But a few interesting ones on his list were:

– Funny Animals
    – Relationship Quotes
    – DIY Furniture
    – Healthy Smoothies
    – Tattoos and Body Art

#11814 Reply
    Elizabeth

If you’re interested in Pinterest marketing, give Tony a follow

#11815 Reply
    Andrea

I never did Pinterest marketing, what is the purpose?

didn’t Google and Youtube have more $$$$$

#11816 Reply
    Alexis

I never did Pinterest marketing, what is the purpose?

depends on the niche I guess. Pinterest has some big traffic for some niches

#11817 Reply
    Peter

Here is part of Tony’s newsletter on this:

Over the years, I’ve brought in millions of clicks from Pinterest, which equals quite a bit of money that’s landed in my bank account – which I was able to use to help pay for this house that’s in the nicest neighborhood in my city.

I say this not to brag but to inspire you and show you what’s possible if you can figure out how to get traffic from Pinterest. Because if you can, you can turn that into real money to pay for real things like building your spouse’s dream home.

So this week on X, I declared that for 2024 I’m doubling down on Pinterest and I listed out my 3 goals:

1️⃣ Take my biggest Pinterest account from 1M clicks/month to 2M.

2️⃣ Start a new Pinterest account (and site) in the same niche to test the limits of what’s possible with AI. This will be a Pinterest-only site. (I don’t care what Google thinks of it). The goal by December 31st, 2024 is to have it bring in at least 250K clicks/month.

3️⃣ Start a new Pinterest account (and site) in a completely different niche to take it from 0 to 50k clicks/month within 6 months. (Pretty conservative number, I think we’ll crush this)

I’ll be sharing my progress and insights with you to help inspire and motivate you to give Pinterest a real shot this year.

#11818 Reply
    Nancy

Pinterest is the new Facebook, and that’s a GOOD thing

f*****g Facebook needs to die faster.

#11819 Reply
    Cheryl
    #12222 Reply
    Rebecca

thanks for this 😀

#12223 Reply
    Sandra

It’s kind of amazing that people still check phone backgrounds so much, just seems like something you’d load internally from your phone instead? Reminds me of all the .mp3 searches before iTunes and Spotify got big…..

#24992 Reply
    Walter

pretty much anything creative oriented does well on Pinterest but like DIY helping give ideas to people.

like craft ideas for children. or tattoos ideas. or decorations for house ideas.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Pinterest’s Top 100 Most Engaged Interests / Topics

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!