close

April 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

warning about Jesse Nickles and LittleBizzy from WPJohnny

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Patricia

Jesse Nickle’s racist comments…
    If you haven’t already heard of his troubled personality…you’ll be shocked when you do. Up until I met him in WordPress Hosting Facebook group, I thought he was an awesome community developer and an asset to the WordPress community.
    But then…
    He (Jesse Nickles) made some racist remarks on the WordPress Hosting Facebook group. Saying that Southeast Asian or Indian developers were terrible quality.
    Naturally, many developers from all over the world jumped in to tell him why 1) he was wrong, and 2) that he was being insensitive and borderline racist.
    Jesse didn’t take it well.
    He backpedalled behind excuses of why he felt the way he did, and picked new fights with as many people individually as he could.
    At this point, it wasn’t even about what he said but more so his increasingly combative tone and troll-like responses with other members of the group.
    Everybody kept their cool but Jesse didn’t.
    Ultimately, the group moderator at the time, Andrew Killen decided to delete the post and also ban Jesse Nickles from the group.

https://archive.is/cudM2#selection-407.0-463.128

Richard

Cool story!

Just to confirm, WPJohnny is the guy who was exposed by LittleBizzy for running a cheap shared cPanel server while advertising it as “VPS hosting” packages right?

And then he tried changing his company name from JohnnyVPS to BlaqPanel when his business was dying, and now both of his brands are dead?

Also, I have never criticized any “Southeast Asian” developers, Johnny threw that in there. I have criticized WordPress for allowing scammers and fraudsters from India to overtake the plugin directory, like Rank Math. I don’t really care who that offends, because it’s true, and it hurts the community. Everyone knows that fraud is rampant in India, their own government and police don’t even shut down the very well known call centers that scam Americans.

The *real* reason some of those Facebook guys didn’t like me was because they were direct competitors with LittleBizzy (GridPane, WP Speed Matters, etc). Notice that Johnny never provided screenshots of the actual discussion…

Also Brian Jackson was fired from Kinsta for what he did to me.

I skimmed the rest of the article, Johnny says I went to Neumont University and he spells my name incorrectly… I went to the University of California, the reason Neumont sued me was because I hosted a college reviews website, CollegeTimes, and they were angry at how many students were exposing their fraud on my website so they sued me. Their CEO Ned Levine was fired as a result of that failed lawsuit, and President Obama stripped them of their accreditation as well… cha-chinggg!

Johnny knows all this, of course, but he’s just a bitter little boy whose business failed, I hope he finds a wife soon and maybe he can teach boxing to children.

— Jesse

Gregory
    Michael

I also wrote this review warning users about the JohnnyVPS fraud:

JohnnyVPS Review: Dishonest “Shared” Hosting

Johnny is a blogger who knows how to use cPanel software, that’s about it, and that’s why he shills for Litespeed (even after they promoted him, his business still failed). He doesn’t know how to code as far as I have seen, so he resorts to attention-seeking.

— Jesse

Peter

interesting to see the comments Johnny allows on his website,

F**k Jesse Nickles The Son of B***h
    Jesses moms lover
    F the donkey
    Donkey Vagina
    snail d**k

Evelyn

Just to confirm, WPJohnny is the guy who was exposed by LittleBizzy for running a cheap shared cPanel server while advertising it as “VPS hosting” packages right?

????

Michael

what???

Brandon

THIS WARNING HAS BEEN STICKIED TO THE FORUM INDEX

Amber

lmfao

Andrew

What’s the deal with f*****g donkeys or whatever 🤔

Nathan

good job Jess

ignore these scammers, nobody cared.

Amy

Thank you! The best endorsement I could ever imagine, both for my open source software projects and also for my own personal life, is being hated by criminals and scammers.

— Jesse

Henry

Looks like Johnny spend the rest of his days in a Taiwanese prison. Guess it doesn’t matter what he thinks now.

Steven

Looks like Johnny spend the rest of his days in a Taiwanese prison. Guess it doesn’t matter what he thinks now.

wait… whattt

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!