close

April 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

WooCommerce raising prices despite horrible support and reviews

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Elijah

Just got another email about another price increase on the Woo Subscriptions, almost $300/year now for a plugin that is FOSS code, and their Support is almost non-existent now. Who wants to keep paying to support their work, esp. with the horrible login system now that requires SSO via Jetpack before you can access the software you paid for?

Stephen

Product Filters for WooCommerce

review average: 2.5 stars out of 5 stars, one of the most in-demand plugins!

“This plugin was working for months for me. Than suddenly i had some errors. After some chats have been send (very nice and fast) they said we had to conversate furthur trough mail. he said “ill see your mail immediatly”. I’ve been waiting for 3-4 days now and now i’ve found the problem myself after hours of work. The plugin kinda works, but if you want to be safe and futureproof stay away :)”

“The filter is causing many PHP memory errors Nobody is the developer or the owner of the filter plugin and they all pointing to eachother. I wouldnt recommend until their support is getting better.”

David

Mullenweg is too busy selling customer data to AI companies to worry about support

Joe
    Madison

WooCommerce has gone to hell

Paul
    Rebecca

what did the email say about raising prices? can you post it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!