close

May 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

WooCommerce Stripe extension will auto-enable Link feature

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zachary

Just saw this email announcement

Hello,

Starting on December 14, 2023, Link will be automatically enabled in your WooCommerce Stripe extension. Link is used by tens of millions of customers to check out faster across thousands of innovative merchants including OpenAI, Uber, and Airbnb.

Our global checkout study found that businesses with Link see a 7% increase in conversion from logged-in Link customers. Link is already included in your pricing for Stripe Payments and there is no action required to turn it on. If you would like to turn it off, you can opt out from your Stripe Dashboard and turn off “Link in the Card Element”.

Link in the Card Element

Returning Link customers check out faster by auto filling their payment details.

Please note that Link can only be disabled from your Stripe Dashboard settings—not within your WooCommerce settings. Link will be enabled in the Card Element for payments through the WooCommerce extension and any payments you process without a platform or extension.

We’ll release Link in phases. December 14, 2023 is the earliest it will be enabled in your Card Element, but it may not appear until shortly after. We’ll notify you in your dashboard once Link is enabled.

If you have questions, explore our docs, review the Link terms of service, or contact us.

— The Stripe team

Willie

IF you want to learn more about Link:

https://stripe.com/payments/link

John

anyone tried this feature, and seen a measurable improvement in checkouts??

Terry

Personally I like the idea of Link, but as an independent company. Having it under the Stripe dashboard makes me second guess using it.

There are several one-click sort of hosted JS scripts coming out the last few years, and I hope they keep growing and can avoid a PayPal or Stripe acquisition.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!