close

April 2024 only! Join our Discord free of charge.

Slick­Stack
Lightning-fast WordPress on Nginx

Has your Google traffic improved after changing to SlickStack?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Aaron

What are your experience with moving an existing site to SlickStack re: traffic and time-on-site

Albert

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/2x-organic-traffic-with-slickstack-after-6-weeks-later.1380644/

Within 6 weeks of moving her to a SlickStack server (free Nginx LEMP script with FastCGI cache) for WordPress on DigitalOcean her traffic has already doubled. This is not a “Christmas shopping” website, it’s real traffic growth going up steadily every month now instead of random traffic spikes from Facebook clicks.

Christine

yes.

Logan

If you’re an SEO consultant you can use SlickStack for your clients, pretty easy way to achieve results quickly and impress them, it’s not a “fix-all” solution but it fixes a LOT of things right out of the box both security / technical / performance / SEO wise.

Ann

it’s not a “fix-all” solution but it fixes a LOT of things right out of the box

IMO moving your client to SlickStack fixes at least 80% of common issues with performance and security and cache plugin conflicts and confusion esp for website owners who don’t really know what they are doing and hire freelancers constantly who mess up things 😉

Jack

Google traffic has been erratic for past 2 years or so anyways, some pages don’t even index now.

Dylan

my Bing traffic been really consistent for many years– 3 clicks every month, high recommended

Philip

I will say, I never had a local business client move to SlickStack and have their traffic go down… the majority of them had improved traffic

And, a few were same traffic as before although in some cases I finished the contract before 2-3 months and not enough time to check if there will be improvement

Patricia

my Bing traffic been really consistent for many years– 3 clicks every month, high recommended

🤣🤣

Judy

successful ranking improvement

Qatar photographer

Qatar photographer SlickStack SEO case study

Helen

What most users don’t realize about SlickStack is that it automatically noindexed WordPress junk thin content like these

– pagination
    – tags
    – all feeds except homepage
    – and some more

So this can provide a nice boost to ranking and traffic for sites that have lots of content because Google likes sites that noindex junk content

Cheryl

Google traffic has been erratic for past 2 years or so anyways, some pages don’t even index now.

read this

Google is no longer indexing many blog posts anymore!?

Dorothy

Could you explain what these 3 clicks are? I haven’t had the pleasure of trying SlickStack yet but I love it already. 🙂

Frank

@Dorothy I think he’s just mocking Bing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks to our generous sponsors for their support!